In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society, we inform you of the following:
Razón social: LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L. – CIF: B42655936, with address in Avenida de París 134. 03183.- Torrevieja (Alicante).
1. The use of this website attributes the condition of user, which implies knowledge and full and unresered adherence to these General Conditions of Use by the user. The owner of this website reserves the right to modify these conditions, so the user must read and accept them on each of the occasions that make a visit to it.
2. The use of this website and the services it offers are free, without prejudice to the fact that this circumstance may change according to the previous clause.
3. The user undertakes to use the Website and the Contents and / or Services incorporated in it in a diligent and correct manner, pledging not to use it:
– with illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects of rights or interests of third parties.
4. The use of this website will be carried out for strictly personal, private and private purposes, not doing advertising or commercial exploitation activities through these services.
5. It may be the case that to access certain content or for the use of any service it is necessary to provide personal data, in which case the user will guarantee its veracity, authenticity and validity.
If it is necessary to use access codes (username and password), users will take into account:
– The keys are personal and exclusive use of the owner of the same, its custody, confidentiality and correct use are your sole responsibility.
– LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . is not responsible for any damage that may be incurred by the user or third parties as a result of other people using your password, with or without the user’s consent.
– LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . agrees to keep secret regarding the password used by the user.
In the case of contacting us through an email, you will not send messages using a false identity or hiding the origin of the message.
In no case will it guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, nor will it guarantee the security or inviolability of said data in its transmission through the network.
7. The user is obliged to respect the restrictions that may be established at any time for the use of this WEB.
8. LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L is not responsible for any failures that may occur in communications, including deletion, incomplete transmission or delays in the referral, nor is it committed to the transmission network is operational at all times. It will not be responsible for the case that a third party, violating the established security measures, access the messages or use them for the remission of computer viruses
9. LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . does not control the use made by users of this website, can not guarantee that they do so in accordance with these conditions of use.
10. LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . will interrupt the service of the Web that the user is using and will immediately resolve the relation with this one, if it detects a use that comes to be considered contario to the present Conditions of Use.
11. LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . reserves the right to stop providing any of the services offered on this website, just a communication on the access screen. It also reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and conditions, such as the services of LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L ..
12. The relationship between LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . and the user, will be governed by Spanish law, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, and submit to the resolution of any litigation that may arise from it to the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante.
LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . is up to date with regard to the protection of personal data, having adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data Personal Character, its regulation of development RD 1720/2007 and other applicable legislation.
Users who provide us with personal data through this website, unequivocally consent the incorporation of their data to the corresponding file duly registered in the General Data Protection Register under the ownership of LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . the purpose of answering the messages that reach us through our contact form. Also to get in touch with those users who request any of our services, their data being used to maintain the communications that derive from those services.
The data will be treated with complete confidentiality and always in accordance with current legislation.
The personal data collected will be canceled when they are unnecessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered.
In the case of using the data provided for a purpose other than the one that made its collection necessary, the user’s prior consent will be required.
LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L . will not cede at any time the personal data collected.
The owner of the data collected may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to them by ordinary mail to: LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L , with address at Avenida de París 134, 03183.- Torrevieja (Alicante), as follows:
A. Send a request that contains:
Name and Surname of the interested party.
Petition in which the request is specified.
Address for notification, date and signature of the applicant.
Documents accrediting the petition that is formulated in your case.
B. Attach a photocopy of the National Identity Document
* LUCKY LUXURY INVESTMENT, S.L reserves the right to install cookies, which are amounts of information that allow you to store and retrieve certain information about your visitors, and which can only be read by the server that implemented them. The purpose of the incorporation of cookies is to provide a personalized service, and therefore of higher quality, to users. Cookies have a limited duration and in no case can a cookie extract information from the user’s hard drive. It is the user who can provide it to the server later. Users who do not wish to receive cookies may configure their browser for this purpose.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device with information about your browsing on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more comfortable, and do not damage your computer.
2. Why are cookies used on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. The main objectives of our cookies are to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and in future visits, to manage the shopping cart, to allow you carry out purchases, etc. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, through estimates of the quantities and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests of users, the improved speed of searches, etc.
3. Why are cookies NOT used on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password or credit card information in the cookies we use.
4. Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the payment operations analysis cookie, which is generates exclusively when a purchase is made and is analyzed by an external company with the aim of offering sufficient guarantees on the payment transactions carried out.
Yes, cookies can be deactivated. However, if you select this configuration you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, it may cause less efficient browsing and you will not be able to take advantage of any of our services. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying the configuration of your browser. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, the configuration of the cookies is normally carried out in the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu. For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see its ‘Help’ menu.
6. What specific cookies does this website use?
They store information during your visit to our website. This type of cookie is used to recognize you while you are browsing through the different pages that make up our website. In this way, we avoid presenting you with duplicate information and having to rewrite your contact information if you have previously provided them during the visit.
Its main mission is to recognize you univocally as a user, so we know if you have visited us before and we will not present information you already know or will be invited to surveys that you have already answered. They also allow us to evaluate your browsing experience in the long term, in order to improve the ease of use of our website, for future improvements. In the same way, information of its referring address is kept to specify the effectiveness in the means used to publicize us.
Third party cookies
Sometimes we use statistical treatment systems that also use their own cookies. In this case we guarantee that the data collected by these systems are always anonymous and will never identify you personally. They only allow to compare statistical information in order to promote improvements in our website.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.